Thursday, March 13, 2008

MaggliOH MY LORDonez

Dear Fantasy Baseball Diary,

The latest from Spring Training...
"Tigers OF Magglio Ordonez pounded out three hits, including his third spring double, in three at-bats during Thursday's spring game against the Braves. He also knocked in his seventh run. Ordonez is hitting .400 (14-for-35) with one homer in 12 spring games." - CBS Sports News
I like Maggs. He makes me happy. I read this report and, like a beam of inspirational light from the heavens, it came to me:

MAGGLIOH MY LORDONEZ

I know. I'll leave you be and let the enormity of its awesomeness sink into your fibrous being. I only hope that when you return from the mental pilgrimage that follows, you will be able to look in the mirror without bursting into tears of blood and sinew, and without feeling the cold hand of your worthless existence strangle the life out of you.

...

Have a good one!

No comments: